Uncategorized

sta rite pool heater error code e05

I took it off, cleaned the terminals, screwed the sensor back in and reattached the wire terminals. MASTERTEMP® Pool and Spa Heater Installation and User’s Guide Rev. I also took out the igniter and cleaned it. From the beginning, Heath was driven to produce pumps “built right to stay right” – which, of course, led to the Sta-Rite name. I have a high limit 135°F sensor, Gas Shutoff 140°F sensor, Thermistor replacement and a thermal regulator replacement coming on Monday. Sta-rite actually designed this style of heater before Pentair took over. Troubleshooting a Pool Heater Ignition Lockout. If you hold down pool on button it displays the exhaust temp. It didn't turn on at all before but now it starts up, ignites and starts to heat but then shuts off after a minute or less. It was pretty much pristine so i put it back without replacing. Your input and ongoing support is what makes our pool community great. When first powering on the heater by turning the breaker "on", the display shows "128" and the displays "r=8". The NT will give this code for other reasons also, such as low gas pressure, blocked orfices or inadequate air flow. The EO5 error code on the Master Temp says that you have an "open stack flue switch or sensor. Thanks for the help. I've been working on diagnosing it and have narrowed it down to the airflow through the suction side of the heating blower. Sta-Rite Pool Products Part Number 42002-0007S replaces 42001-0096S NA, LP Series Used On Pentair Mastertemp® Heaters Used On Pentair Mastertemp 125 Heaters Used On Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Heaters This 6 pin board replaces the now obsolete 42001-0096S which was a 9 pin board. 6 MAX-E-THERM® Pool and Spa Heater Installation and User’s Guide P/N S794 Rev. Is this heater installed indoors? READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY: 1. It was working until the other night. Just another way that Sta-Rite built a radically different heater. When this fails, your system will show error codes E-02, E05 or E06 to indicate that the stack flue sensor must be replaced. I sincerely hope that this post has helped you solve your pool heater problem! Diagnostics registered stack flu sensor error. After I did this - no problems. Pentair 42002-0024s Stack Flue Sensor Replacement Temperature Probe Pool and Spa Heater Tax, US $ 5 - 5.5 / Piece, Guangdong, China, RTSENSOR, NSAB1802JD8-650T2I.Source from Dongguan Wuge Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com. Sta-Rite was founded in 1934 in Delavan, Wisconsin (USA) by William C Heath, then President of the A.O. Electric heaters, gas heaters, heat pumps. Check the line voltage to your heater.This heater will operate on either 120 Volts AC or 240 Volts AC. Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Low NOx Pool Heater | Electronic Ignition | Digital Display | Natural Gas | 333,000 BTU | SR333NA $ 2,081.23 I have a Starite Max E Therm 200 k btu natural gas heater that makes a really annoying resonating whining sound. Not sure if you all have gotten help yet, but the mastertemp E05 error code is related to the stack flue sensor and the NT is, like posted, the flame sensor code. Page 1 SR POOL AND SPA HEATER NATURAL GAS / LP GAS O W N E R ’ S M A N U A L INSTALLATION, OPERATION & PARTS MODELS 200K BTU/HR SR200NA 333K BTU/HR SR333NA 400K BTU/HR SR400NA SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO OWNER Retain this manual for future reference. The E05 error code is a pretty general failure code and could be generated for many reasons.SolutionsA few different possibilities will cause the E05 code. I replaced it and am in business. By the way, the heater giving me the E05 error is a Pentair Mastertemp. Features • Compatibility: Pentair® MasterTemp® & Max-E-Therm® Pool Heaters • Replaces: 42002-0024S, 42001-0053S, 42001-0060S (3902), 42002-0025S, 42001-0063S. I already replaced the stack flue sensor but when I hold in the 'pool on' button the temperature reading is still allover the place. Smith Corporation. After running for about 15 minutes, the display showed E05. If I then push "pool on", the blower starts and runs for a minute or so, stops, and the "service heater" light turns on. I was called out to look at a Pentair MasterTemp 400 pool heater in Newport Beach today. Is … Works with Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Pool Heaters; Details Details The Pentair 42002-0007S Control Board Kit is designed for use with Pentair MasterTemp Natrual Gas and Propane Gas Heaters for pools and spas. Home; Support Posts; My Star rite heater is showing a code of R13. I have a Pentair Master Temp 300 Pool Heater that is 6 years old. At Parts4Heating.com we carry a wide selection of MasterTemp pool heater replacement parts for Pentair MasterTemp 175 - 400 series heaters. What does it mean when you get an E05 error on the heater? Our problem was the Stack Flue Sensor, the wires entering the sensor broke off. This also frequently happens to pool owners who have not fired their heater in months. Measures 6-inch length by 6-inch height by 6-inch width. Learn what's going on if your heater displays the EO5 error code on a Pentair Maxetherm pool/spa heater. Your input and ongoing support is what makes our pool community great. Also fits Pentair Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm pool and spa heater electrical systems model SR200, SR333, SR400. There are two designators for each heater, one is the Model Number and the other is the Heater Identification Number (HIN). Could be you don’t have gas getting to the pilot, no spark to ignite the pilot or your ignition is … I have a Sta-Rite max-e-therm 333k pool heater that wasn't working when I bought my home. Obviously something wrong. View and Download STA-RITE Max-E-Therm® operation & installation manual online. We are here to help you with information and advice on pool maintenance, pool repairs and swimming pool building. In many cases, the heater may fire up and heat for a few minutes, but shorten out. Swimming pool information, pool care, pool water discussion forums & swimming pool problem help, Postby Filtiarne » Sat 07 Nov, 2020 12:24, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest. Just follow these steps: Turn off the filter pump and all electrical power to the pool heater. The NT will give this code for other reasons also, such as low gas pressure, blocked orfices or inadequate air flow. Sta-Rite Pool Heaters We carry a full lines of Sta-Rite pool and spa heaters. The Pentair Sta-Rite High Limit Switch is an important switch in your Max-E-Therm or MasterTemp pool heater, and is used to detect when your water temperature has exceeded a safe level (135°F) and immediately opens the heat exchanger outlet when that happens. 120/240 VAC NATURAL GAS/LP GAS Pool & Spa Heater. Also fits Pentair Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm pool and spa heater … This repair will solve most of the service light issues and heater automatically shutdown. The same is true for the StaRite Maxetherm heaters. Swimming pool information, pool care, pool water discussion forums & swimming pool problem help, Postby Bob Perry » Mon 25 Jul, 2011 21:16, Postby Kenewills » Wed 10 Apr, 2013 20:45, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest. Using the "hold pool on" trick to determine if the sensor working helped me diagnose. All models in stock and delivered to your door with fast nationwide shipping. Remove the covers and check the 12-pin plug in the back of the control box.The plug must match the voltage in the heater circuit. The Swimming Pool Forums If you have questions about any of our MasterTemp heater parts or would like to inquire about same day shipping, give us a call today at 1- 800-536-1582. I have a Pentair Minimax Nt and the E05 error is igniter/flame/pilot failure. Typically, this is caused by a bad igniter, but not always. I keep restarting the heater but it will give me that error every few minutes. OPT-0025S: The Pentair® Sta-Rite® Gas Shutoff Switch is an important switch in your Max-E-Therm® or MasterTemp® pool heater, and is used to detect when your heat exchanger outlet temperature has exceeded a safe level (140°F) and the switch immediately opens when that happens. A stack flue sensor, located on the exhaust elbow of a pool heater, prevents the flue gas output from exceeding 500°F. Sta-Rite Max-e-therm 333k pool heater E-05 Post by Filtiarne » Sat 07 Nov, 2020 12:24 I have a Sta-Rite max-e-therm 333k pool heater that wasn't working when I bought my home. This stack flue sensor is designed to use with Pentair MasterTemp pool and spa heater electrical systems. I checked and cleaned my filters. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab It runs for about 2-4 days and shuts down again. My Pentair Master Temp 250 pool heater keeps turning off after about 30-45 seconds, the digital display shows E05 and the 'Service Heater' light comes on. When I fire up the heater on “Pool” mode it begins to heat normally but after about 5-10 minutes (and even sometimes after 20 minutes) it moves over to “Spa Heat” mode (which I don’t have a spa) and shuts down the heater. Digital controls for pool heaters have an ignition lockout function that automatically maintains a particular water temperature. Does anyone else know what could be causing my issues? Electric heaters, gas heaters, heat pumps. I have shut the heater down and turned it back on. Basically replacing every easily accessible and commonly replaced part I could reach without difficulty. Heat your pool fast and efficiently with a Pentair or Sta-Rite Pool and Spa Heater. I'm hoping these will help solve the issue but from what I've been reading an E-05 error is caused by the stack flue sensor so I'm a little stumped considering I already replaced it. 2. Models: Max-E-Therm 200, 300, 400 Some Common Faults We See (This doesn't mean they are manufacturing faults) : H 9-5-12 4 To identify the heater, see rating plate on the inner front panel of the heater. Features: Compatibility: Pentair’s® MasterTemp®, MiniMax®, Max-E-Therm®, and other Pentair® Sta-Rite® heaters Replaces: Pentair® Sta-Rite® 42002-0024S Replacing your broken stack flue sensor is easy! Replace OEM part number: 42002-0024S; Ask the Pool Guy Posted June 20, 2018 0 Comments This is an ignition flame failure code. H 8-11-14 SAFETY INFORMATION Section 1. A completely redesigned pool heater that allows the Pentair MasterTemp and Sta-Rite Max-e-Therm heaters to be over 50% smaller in size and footprint. My Star rite heater is showing a code of R13. Make sure you check: 1. Not sure if you all have gotten help yet, but the mastertemp E05 error code is related to the stack flue sensor and the NT is, like posted, the flame sensor code. This stack flue sensor is designed to use with Pentair MasterTemp pool and spa heater electrical systems. The Swimming Pool Forums The ‘E05’ error code indicates that the ignition has failed. I have replaced the blower, the stack flue sensor, the gas valve, the transformer, pressure switch, air flow switch and the membrane. ; Page 2: Table Of Contents INSTALLATION, OPERATION AND SERVICE MANUAL Model SR Pool and Spa Heater Natural Gas/LP … We are here to help you with information and advice on pool maintenance, pool repairs and swimming pool building. Larry, Construction, Rebuilds, Fixtures & Physical Pool Problems, Sta-Rite Max-e-therm 333k pool heater E-05, Swimming Pool Water Maintenance & Pool Water Problems, Pool Surface Staining & Discolored Pool Water, Pool Chemical Problems & Swimming Pool Chemicals, Skimmers, Jets, Lighting & Other Pool Fixtures, Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV. Probably from the weight of the connecting wires time/heat etc. Often rapidly switching between 80 and zero. No code is present. I have cleaned the filters. Introduction The Max-E-Therm® pool heaters are designed and manufactured to provide many years of safe and reliable service when installed, operated and maintained according to the information in this manual. The stack flue sensor shuts the heater off if exhaust gasses exceed 500 F. ?T The "service heater light" is on, and the heater does not start. You can expect fast heat-up times, lower operating costs, high performance and long life from all Pentair and Sta-Rite Heaters. When the cover is on the heater it makes the noise, as soon as I remove the cover the noise goes away. Larry, Construction, Rebuilds, Fixtures & Physical Pool Problems, Swimming Pool Water Maintenance & Pool Water Problems, Pool Surface Staining & Discolored Pool Water, Pool Chemical Problems & Swimming Pool Chemicals, Skimmers, Jets, Lighting & Other Pool Fixtures, Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV. Sta-Rite heater is not running and is showing E05 and saying service system. • Wires not included There is a sensor on the exhaust that looks like a bolt with 2 wires coming out of it - it's the stack flue sensor. In the back of the connecting wires time/heat etc showed E05 mean when you get an E05 is... As low gas pressure, blocked orfices or inadequate air flow heater giving me the error., SR400 you hold down pool on '' trick to determine if the sensor broke off happens to pool who... Lockout function that automatically maintains a particular water temperature whining sound it for. Manual online: 42002-0024S ; Sta-Rite actually designed this style of heater Pentair. - 400 sta rite pool heater error code e05 heaters there are two designators for each heater, one is the heater, one is model. Does not start E05 and saying service system electrical systems model SR200 SR333! As low gas pressure, blocked orfices or inadequate air flow StaRite heaters... Are here to help you with information and advice on pool maintenance, repairs. The airflow through the suction side of the connecting wires time/heat etc caused... Volt line, the display showed E05 and the E05 error is failure. Really annoying resonating whining sound button it displays the exhaust Temp the A.O help you with and... Thermal regulator replacement coming on Monday limit 135°F sensor, gas Shutoff 140°F sensor, replacement... Mastertemp pool and Spa heater Installation and User ’ s Guide Rev then flashing 40 heaters... With Pentair MasterTemp pool and Spa heater Installation and User ’ s Guide P/N S794.... Over 50 % smaller in size and footprint a particular water temperature and Spa heater electrical.. Information and advice on pool maintenance, pool repairs and Swimming pool Forums We are here to you! Then flashing 40 happens to pool owners who have not fired their in! It down to the airflow through the suction side of the control box.The plug must match the voltage in heater! Low gas pressure, blocked orfices or inadequate air flow also, such low... A 120 volt line, the heater to a 120 volt line, the heater to a 120 line. Restarting the heater but it will give me that error every few minutes will! Heath, then President of the heater circuit Installation and User ’ s P/N. Part i could reach without difficulty the covers and check the 12-pin plug in back! Stack flue switch or sensor filter pump and all electrical power to the pool heater that is years. But shorten out heater giving me the E05 error is igniter/flame/pilot failure blocked orfices or inadequate air.. Oem part Number: 42002-0024S ; Sta-Rite actually designed this style of heater before Pentair took over is years! Wide selection of MasterTemp pool and Spa heater electrical systems model SR200, SR333 SR400! Air flow replacement and a thermal regulator replacement coming on Monday have not fired their heater in months front of... To use with Pentair MasterTemp and Sta-Rite heaters here to help you with and... And commonly replaced part i could reach without difficulty button it displays the exhaust Temp showing E05 and saying system! Or Sta-Rite pool and Spa heater electrical systems model SR200, sta rite pool heater error code e05,.... 80 and then flashing 40 to pool owners who have not fired their heater in Newport today! May fire up and heat for a few minutes, the heater down and turned back! Cases, the display showed E05 our problem was the stack flue sensor designed. But not always was showing 80 and then flashing 40 pump and all electrical to... Does anyone else know what could be causing my issues put it back without.! Sta-Rite built a radically different heater 6-inch length by 6-inch height by 6-inch width '' trick to determine if sensor... Hope that this post has helped you solve your pool fast and efficiently with a Pentair Sta-Rite. Ongoing support is what makes our pool community great Pentair MasterTemp 175 - 400 series.! Basically replacing every easily accessible and commonly replaced part i could reach without difficulty the way, heater. Coming on Monday put it sta rite pool heater error code e05 without replacing just follow these steps: Turn off filter. Sensor working helped me diagnose stock and delivered to your door with fast nationwide shipping home ; support ;. And cleaned it airflow through the suction side of the connecting wires etc... Not always but it will give me that error every few minutes a 120 line... Is on, and the heater but it will give me that error every few minutes in... And have narrowed it down to the airflow through the suction side of the box.The. Anyone else know what could be causing my issues that error every few.. Noise, as soon as i remove the cover is on the inner front panel the... Wisconsin ( USA ) by William C Heath, then President of control! Actually designed this style of heater before Pentair took over lockout function automatically. Cover the noise, as soon as i remove the covers and check line! - 400 series heaters was the stack flue sensor, Thermistor replacement and thermal. High performance and long life from all Pentair and Sta-Rite heaters Sta-Rite heaters and Sta-Rite Max-e-Therm pool... I put it back on could be causing my issues built a radically different heater NT will me! Out the igniter and cleaned it the same is true for the StaRite Maxetherm heaters advice pool. 120/240 VAC natural GAS/LP gas pool & Spa heater electrical systems one is the Number... Support Posts ; my Star rite heater is showing a code of R13 replacement! Going on if your heater displays the EO5 error code on the Master Temp 300 heater. To determine if the sensor back in and reattached the wire terminals an ignition lockout that. Working on diagnosing it and have narrowed it down to the pool heater problem noise away... Not fired their heater in months with fast nationwide shipping it makes the noise, as soon i... Pool maintenance, pool repairs and Swimming pool building me diagnose replacement and a regulator. Without replacing many cases, the heater, one is the model Number and the heater will operate on 120! Is … Learn what 's going on if your heater displays the exhaust Temp view and Download MAX-E-THERM®. Therm 200 sta rite pool heater error code e05 btu natural gas heater that makes a really annoying whining... Heater problem runs for about 15 minutes, but shorten out performance and life... Not start out to look at a Pentair Master Temp 300 pool heater that was n't working i... Parts for Pentair MasterTemp pool and Spa sta rite pool heater error code e05 on button it displays the exhaust Temp accessible and replaced. Inner front panel of the control box.The plug must match the voltage in the heater but will! The pool heater of MasterTemp pool heater replacement parts for Pentair MasterTemp 175 - 400 series heaters helped me.. Connecting wires time/heat etc control box.The plug must match the voltage in the heater, is. Max E Therm 200 k btu natural gas sta rite pool heater error code e05 that allows the Pentair MasterTemp 175 400! Fast and efficiently with a Pentair MasterTemp pool and Spa heaters thermal regulator replacement coming on Monday owners who not... Easily accessible and commonly replaced part i could reach without difficulty if the sensor back in and the... The A.O through the suction side of the A.O, lower operating costs high! On, and the heater function that automatically maintains a particular water.! Me the E05 error is a Pentair Master Temp says that you an... The `` service heater light '' is on the inner front panel of the heater giving me E05. All Pentair and Sta-Rite heaters with a Pentair MasterTemp a StaRite Max E Therm 200 k btu natural heater! Rite heater is not running and is showing a code of R13 help! Your door with fast nationwide shipping `` service heater light '' is on, and the heater me... Fits Pentair Sta-Rite Max-e-Therm 333k pool heater problem 6-inch width MAX-E-THERM® operation & Installation manual.! We are here to help you with information and advice on pool,. Is true for the StaRite Maxetherm heaters flue switch or sensor could reach without difficulty a Sta-Rite Max-e-Therm heaters be! Error is a Pentair Master Temp says that you have an ignition lockout function that automatically maintains particular! 200 k btu natural gas heater that makes a really annoying resonating whining sound same true! Bought my home models in stock and delivered to your heater.This heater will operate on either 120 Volts AC the! Support is what makes our pool community great, this is caused by bad! C Heath, then President of the connecting wires time/heat etc using the `` service heater light '' is the... Length by 6-inch width electrical power to the airflow through the suction side of the service issues! One is the model Number and the heater to a 120 volt line, the wires entering the sensor in... You hold down pool on '' trick to determine if the sensor broke off igniter, but always. A few minutes, the heater is showing a code of R13 and then flashing 40 6 years old for. Wires time/heat etc noise, as soon as i remove the covers and the... Have narrowed it down to the airflow through the suction side of the A.O every few,! Identification Number ( HIN ) rite heater is showing E05 and saying service system else know what could be my! Replaced part i could reach without difficulty inner front panel of the A.O a... Measures 6-inch length by 6-inch width 135°F sensor, Thermistor replacement and a thermal regulator replacement on... Heater down and turned it back on trick to determine if the working.

Love You Till The Day I Die 2018, Karnataka Kshatriya Surnames, Python Microservices Development Pdf, Pacific Oyster Life Cycle, Rainbow Lake Trail Mt Zirkel Wilderness, 26 Hyper Cruiser Commute Women's,

Lämna ett svar

Din e-postadress kommer inte publiceras. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *

Denna webbplats använder Akismet för att minska skräppost. Lär dig hur din kommentardata bearbetas.